Callmycab established an active call center with a fully functional database which will then be the first point of contact for visitors in Abuja. Our services are meant for all, both visitors and Abuja residents.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Callmycab Services is seeking to employ an Intelligent and smart Person to handle the follow activities:
- Administrative Assistant: support the general manager, take minutes during meeting, monitor driver’s movement, receive/send emails, service front desk.
- Supervise daily office activities (taking booking calls, driver assignment, recall logbooks, issue invoices, receipt, price list e.t.c.)
- Prepare quotations, bids, Handle financial record with the help of pitchtree software,
- Excellent in Computer operation, Pitchtree software knowledge will be added advantage.
- Good English spoken and ability to learn at work.
- 1 year Customer Service Experience
- Good communications Skill.
- Applicant must live within Abuja Municipal Area Council ( AMAC)
- BSc or HND
- Administrative experience in Logistics or similar company
- Ability to take decisions quick and work with less supervision,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Resume or profile with a social media link ( it can be any of the following: fb,twt,g+, linkedin, Instagram.) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
- Candidate qualified for interview shall be contacted via phone or email.
- Please visit our website @ www.callmycabng.com and read about us and what we do, you may be asked during interview.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!