UNITeS Academy Foundation is a non-governmental foundation with a passion to promote education and human development through Information and Communication Technology.
Applications are invited for:
- Candidate must possess Degree/HND/ in any discipline. There is also room for Ph.D holders. IT students, Volunteers, NYSC members, students awaiting service, NCE and Interns are eligible to apply also. Must have flare for Information Communication Technology and ready to work as an instructor or in any assigned field.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Creative ability to strengthen advocacy initiatives related to gender initiative and human capacity development through the use of Information Communication Technology
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Attentiveness to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent and extensive computer skills and high comfort level with computer research, database management, proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Capacity and skills and the ability to speak and understand other languages will be of advantage.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self-motivation.
- Excellent coordination, networking and facilitation skills.
Benefits of the program
- Applicants will be entitled to continuous training on the job and get globally recognized certifications for such trainings.
- Personal development based on soft skill trainings.
- At the long run volunteers can be made full staff of UNITeS Academy.
- Exposure to a thorough working environment which would boost work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!