Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Prepare Budgets
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bank reconciliations
- Inventory Management
- Profitability analysis
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Put in place processes for efficiency
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Examine bank statements to ensure accuracy
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Two years experience in management accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply