Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
- We require the services of a female front desk officer with good knowledge of computer application.
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- The Ideal candidate must based in Port Harcourt with a minimum qualification of HND
- Must have good communication skills, results oriented.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must be a Graduate with good web design knowledge and management.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!