Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-Time Team Member
Available slots for this role: Minimum 40 openings
- We are looking for part-time team members (guest service agents and cashiers) who will work in our cinema in Lagos.
- Responsible for enhancing the cinema experience of all Filmhouse guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities (include the following and other duties as may be assigned)
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contribute to increasing concession revenues.
- Responsible in the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
Qualifications and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Customer Relation Skills – a polite, friendly, helpful and approachable manner; ability to deal patiently with guests
- Communication Skills – good communication skills.
- Professionalism – the ability to keep calm in an emergency and handle guest concerns and queries with calm.
- Integrity; honest and transparent in dealing with guests and colleagues.
- Numerical – maths skills, with the ability to handle money and work out change within a short time.
- Analytical skills – demonstrates the ability solve multiple problems within a short period of time.
- Health and safety – Ability to adhere to health and safety standards; demonstrate consistent health and safety practices; maintain a clean environment.
- Time management – Strong ability to prioritize task and work schedule to achieve service deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should come along with an updated copy of their CV for an interview at:
Filmhouse IMAX Cinemas,
Lekki Phase 1,
- Reporting directly the HR Department Head, the selected candidate will partner closely with key business stakeholders to establish and drive the firm wide organizational performance management agenda.
- Drive and manage the development and implementation of companywide performance management systems
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
- Developing and conducting training’s and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised
- Conduct regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management
- Manage organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems
- Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans
- Lead relevant adhoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiative
- Develop training calenders.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in HR with 3+ years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems within financial or professional services providers
- Detail oriented with analytical mindset and proven project management and leadership ability
- Stable team player and strong organizational skills
- Mature, able to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should come along with an updated copy of their CV for interview at:
1378D Joseph Nahman Close,
Off Karimu Kotun Street,
Interview Date and Time 25th April, 2019; Between 11am-3pm
Note: It is very important that you read and understand the job description above. We look forward to seeing you.