The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting for a membership-based organisation in Lagos to fill the vacant position of below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- The Marketing Officer will be required to promote the various programmes of the organisation to members and the general public.
- He/ she will be responsible for planning and project managing the publication of all the organisation’s offerings.
- The successful candidate will also contribute to the development of business initiatives, annual revenue and marketing plan of the organisation.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related degree with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Accounts Manager
- The Accounts Manager will be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, setting up of systems and processes to capture all financial transactions, reporting financial performance, preparation of periodic management accounting report, and managing the organisations’ assets and liabilities.
- He or she will also be responsible for interfacing with government regulatory bodies.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Membership of a Professional Accounting is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.