ICS Outsourcing Limited – Our client, an Audit firm located at Ogba, mainland part of Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an Audit officer.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Banking and Finance. Any related courses will be acceptable.
- ICAN certified will be an advantage but not compulsory.
- Preferred candidate should reside within Ogba and environs.
- Female is most preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th May, 2019.