Rembrandt Global Solutions provide functionally innovative services in the information and communications technology industry that are beneficial to consumers, corporate organizations, governmental and non-governmental organizations, both local and international.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Service Reporting
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Reporting Specialist will develop frameworks and strategies for generating and delivering the report to the company for business decisions.
- The role will also provide executive insight into the company’s business performance by ensuring that all data and reports are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- This role may involve coordinating across multiple operations/teams to add and support reporting insight and needs.
- Work closely with users and/or clients to identify and specify data and reporting/analytics requirements. Create queries or reports to fulfill these requirements.
- Compile and distribute operational reports.
- Identify reporting discrepancies and report as necessary, following through to ensure they are remedied.
- Create, maintain and enhance reporting template(s), and customize the same as needed using reporting tools such as Excel and PowerPoint – expert level.
- Streamline existing reporting and analyses processes.
- Develop new reports or analyses to support specific requirements and ad hoc requests.
- Take ownership of managing internal ad hoc reporting, data analytics requests, and various internal process improvement initiatives.
- Manage the Customer Service Operation to ensure effective request handling and compliance with operators’ SLA.
- Assist with tracking and troubleshooting inquiries/problems pertaining to the company’s customer service operations.
- Partner with business to define the corresponding business processes required in support of reporting.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of first Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Demography or related degrees.
- Three or more years of experience in data reporting in a Telecoms and VAS environment.
- Strong competency and comfort with developing reports and analyzing large sets of data.
- Experience in the knowledge of data warehousing and Cloud concepts.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Certified Big Data Management is a plus.
- Result-driven orientation.
- Proficiency in other MS Office suites.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements.
- Understanding of, and ability to work with policies and procedures of an organization.
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong presentation skill.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good SQL, SSRS and SSIS skills along with database knowledge is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Technologies
- Effective communication skills – Verbal & Written.
- Strong with details, structured work, and processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter, with the job title as the subject of mail to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!