MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a fast growing Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company in Nigeria with sister company in United Kingdom (U.K) seeks for a qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- Provide Leadership and vision by assisting the Directors and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies; (a)
- Formulate and execute company’s strategic plan.
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
- Identify, create, develop new market opportunities and manage all sales related activities
- covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures continuous cost/expenses reduction, quality improvement, product sales in all market channels and growth in the business.
- Communicate operational /sales results, activities to Top management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community and organizations; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Bring out the best out of managers and personnel by providing training, coaching, Learning & development and motivation.
- Produces marketing ideas and contents and implement same in a planned manner to reach company’s consumers.
- Plan and review sales and marketing activities, results and expectations with personnel on regular basis
- Plan and assign tasks to managers and subordinates and monitor them from time to time.
- Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representatives of the company in ways that strengthen Elkris profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the organization.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers and the entire business operations of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate sales target monthly/quarterly/yearly are met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Direct and oversee all operational aspects including production, warehouse & Logistics, ccounts, human resources, administration & procurement, customer service and sales in accordance with company’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Must have acted in the capacity of National Sales & Manager for a FMCG company
- Proven ability to manage an organization and implement policies.
- Proven ability and experience in sales & marketing
- Minimum of Ten years in organizational management/Leadership
- Must be an Administrator
- A strategist.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!