Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, an emerging experiential and digital service agency in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Summary of the Role
- A core member of the agency’s brand solutions (creative) department, you will work under the Head of Strategy to plan, create and deliver engaging branded content & campaigns for clients that increases the reputation and visibility of the agency’s creative services, as well as, develop and execute the agency’s clients overall experiential marketing strategies.
- To consistently demonstrate understanding of clients’ expectations through development of effective proposals and campaigns that aligns to the Agency’s overall content & creative services strategy.
- To oversee assigned projects throughout its lifespan to ensure adherence to budget expectations and conclusion of each project with an impressive case study.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clients’ business objective.
- Internal collaboration with the creative team to design internally-led brand products that can be archived and utilized retroactively.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Intelligent understanding and Interpretation of client briefs
- Build/develop creative, usable and actionable ideas
- Developing communication strategies targeted at key audiences of the brand using the brand’s USPs
- Presenting business strategies and recommendations in proposals.
- Working with operations team to identify consumer touch points and understand executable mechanics
- Identifying and understanding the wants, needs and motivations of key audiences for the brand.
- To analyze the business environment our clients play in, and identify new platforms of promoting brands.
- To develop winnable and efficient campaigns that solve clients business objective
- Integrating design/copy & strategy development functions towards effective creative efforts of assigned brief.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in a reputable marketing and/or advertising company with proven experience in developing winning branded content proposals/campaigns and client-facing communications
- Relevant professional certification an added advantage
- Business Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking
- Strategy Agility
- Business Acumen
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25 – 29 years
- Familiarity with standard Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in On-field sales & marketing is a fundamental prerequisite
- Complete understanding of both Sales & Marketing of intangible Goods & Services
- Experience in Brand management & Promotion is an added advantage
- Familiarity & previous business dealings with the FMCG, Telecoms & Insurance industry is an added advantage
- Ability to create & implement strategies that will attract and engage spectators during event activations
- Retaining and managing business relationships
- Proficiency in budget planning, control and implementation
- Risk & Crisis management
- Ability to confidently pitch business ideas to clients
- Proficiency in business proposal writing
- Ability to strategically develop & articulate exceptional return on investment
- Top level engagement know- how
- Practical knowledge and ability to understand client’s brand identity and goals
- Proficiency to develop bespoke overtures to suit client’s brand identity
- Pro-actively expand assigned portfolio
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good communication skills
- Good writing & reporting skills
- Ability to oversee multiple projects
- Good leadership skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to pay attention to little details
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!