Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Contractor – Short Term Engagement
Scope of Work
Purpose / Objective:
- Proof of Deliveries (POD) are expected from supported health facilities across the country, these Data Management contractors will be working on POD reviews for Task Order 1 (TOI), PEPFAR and Global Fund.
- Specifically, the contractors will work with Lab & Malaria Logistics department -NISRN team for NISRN POD review and scanning support for the following tasks;
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative review of PODs after monthly submission of invoices by 3PLs.
- Review and reconcile PODs against quantities allocated with quantities delivered on the final, approved and validated list.
- Review invoices submitted to NISRN for consistency with PODs.
- Ensure NISRN deliverables were conducted in health facilities in the NiSRN Facility List
- Scan, upload all PODs, invoices and all relevant payment documents to sharepoint – NISRN file.
Contractor shall complete the following tasks as assigned to him:
- Task 4: Monitor if discrepancy occurs or any performance issues is observed before invoice is approved for payment. Clarification is required to ascertain or otherwise the discrepancy was based on a mutually agreed review of distribution plan. In this case, it is expected that prior to the commencement of the activity, there must have been a communication between all parties to review the distribution plan.
- Task 1: Monitor if PODs and accompanying invoices are submitted to GHSC-PSM in hard copies.
- Task2: Monitor if invoice amount is crosschecked with rates (as stipulated in the 3PL’s subcontract) and number of site deliveries are made by the transport 3PL to ascertain bill submitted for payment.
- Task 3: Monitor when there are no discrepancies or any performance issues if the invoice is approved and sent to finance for payment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th April, 2019.