Kimberly Ryan – Our client, an international organization is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Advocacy and Communications Advisor
- Provide strategic and technical leadership to design and implementation of Advocacy and Communication strategies
- Ensure that there is a strong linkage between Advocacy, Communications and Programmes
- Develop/revises existing Advocacy Strategy, in coordination with the relevant stakeholders, aligning with the National and Regional priorities.
- Significant experience of leading or coordinating advocacy and campaigns.
- Experience of international work environments and intercultural communication, including a strong understanding of NGO structures, the UN human rights system and how these operate.
- A Master’s Degree [or equivalent experience] in a Human Rights, Children’s Rights, International Law, Political Science or International Development related discipline.
- In-depth understanding of children’s rights, alternative care and protection and/or investment in children.
- Strong experience in policy and advocacy work with a non-governmental organization or international organizations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org