Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Data Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Fenix International is looking for a dynamic, motivated and disciplined person with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energies and financial inclusion to join the team in Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director. The incumbent should ideally be a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases… Tableau, Excel, SQL, etc
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide information-model for data sets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data.
- Design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data.
- Analyze, manipulate and interpret complex data sets relating to the Fenix business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations. Provide sector and competitor benchmarking.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using your preferred available reporting tool.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets from Tableau
- Filter and “clean” data to predict performance indicators
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 3+ years experience mining data as a data analyst from a Recognised Management Consulting Firm
- Proven analytics skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations is an advantage
- Strong SQL, Tableau or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques from a Recognised Management Consulting Firm
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply