Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator (Data Collection)
Locations: Niger and Kaduna
Duration- 2 Months
Job Type: Contract
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the programme
- Not older than 40 years and younger than 25 years old.
- Must be resident from communities being studied (Niger/ Kaduna)
- Ability to speak English and Hausa.
- Strong work ethic towards data quality and accuracy (have been engaged in survey or research activities)
- A minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- Knowledge and background in agricultural development is desired
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel within study areas (transportation allowance will be provided)
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Strong humanitarian motivation
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Qualiquant services ltd will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Females are encouraged to apply.