Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Social Media Manager
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Executive Assistant / Social Media Manager in our office in Lagos.
Key responsibilities include:
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with Business and Social Media Team Members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement.
- Maintain professional social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage social media day to day activities.
- Assist the CEO in administering daily responsibilities.
- Manage company social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and other tasks to bolster online presence and engagement.
- Create and optimize content for our social media accounts, including Explore; to promote audience interaction.
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and research in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, presentation, communication and brand development.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field is added advantage.
- Proven experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Exceptional command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO Principles.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!