AACE Foods is into processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty food products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
- Maintains inventory by overseeing monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data and identifying all operational problems in inventory.
- Identify training needs of subordinate staff and make adjustments if required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the management
- Provides supervision for the arrangement of goods in an orderly system so that the stock can be stored, identified and retrieved easily whenever there is a requirement.
- Ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
Education & Experience
- Applicant should have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Business related course, Inventory Management, Accounting, or Logistics, etc., from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants should have 3-4 years working experience in relevant/related field and industry.
- Good House Keeping
- Leadership and Organization
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Familiarity with warehousing operations for food industry
- Effective communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org