CR Services (Credit Bureau) PLC, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. Providing information, innovation and practical know-how to the industry sets us apart. This can be clearly seen in our becoming the world’s first and only credit bureau company to utilize advanced biometric technology to literally reinvent the methods of borrower identification.
An engine missing vital parts won’t run; and a nation lacking a way for creditors to exchange credit and other pertinent customer information simply cannot grow. CR Services is solving this problem for Nigerian citizens, retailers, lenders, service providers and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and team members to understand and document requirements, success criteria, priorities, expectations and commitments.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
- Assist with customer enquiries and providing day to day support for customers and our internal account managers on a range of radio type approval and technical matters.
- Drive and track status on internal project activities and drive deliveries to ensure deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate, track and guide the Sales Team engagement process, from project kick-off through to launch.
- Scope, plan and manage progress against the plan – set up weekly meetings, and manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, propose solutions.
- Manage multiple Software solutions projects concurrently providing excellent service and building a strong long-term partnership with clients.
- Track, report, and communicate customer progress, risks, issues to customer and management as required.
- 5+ years in project management, customer service, and planning IT implementation and delivery
- 2+ years of managing teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!