PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Neighbourhood Ambassador
- Neighborhood Ambassador is responsible for creating awareness of PropertyPro.ng within his residential locality.
- He or She is to build partnerships between property agents within his or her locality and PropertyPro.ng.
- Represent PropertyPro.ng in your residential area and surrounding areas
- Create Partnerships with property agents and all property agents associations within your locality
- Daily collection information on all apartment, office spaces, and shops that are up for rent or sale within your locality.
- Update collected information on the websites
- Educate property agents and property hunters on how to get successful results on propertypro.ng.
- Communication Skill
- Negotiation skill
- Internet Savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
- Team Player
- Candidate should reside in Okota, Ejigbo, Ikorodu, Ojo, Ogba, Ojodu in Lagos State.
Job Title: Event Project Manager & Content Lead
- Manages program specific special projects
- Develops the operating budget for program-specific special projects
- Conducting in-depth quality research and developing competent knowledge on a diverse range of topics (innovation, architecture, governance, market trends…)
- Drafting the conference agenda as well as design flow and format of the conference
- Identifying, inviting and securing high caliber speakers, panelists, and workshop facilitators
- Developing a communication plan to gain exposure for the conference program
- Supporting the marketing department on the digital presence of the conferences program
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives and media.
- Collaborating with internal groups i.e. sales, marketing, sponsorship, and event management by providing critical information pertaining to the conference
- Providing support and timely information to speakers leading up to the conference and managing the on-site experience for speakers and attendees during the show
- BSc holder
- 1-2 years experience
- Smart and intellient
- Problem solvin skills
- Not more than 29 years by December 2019
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!