Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- A minimum of SSCE Certificate, with 5 years experience and good knowledge of Nigerian roads
- Must Resides in Abuja or ready to work in Abuja.
- Vehicle repair and maintenance ability will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Allocate inventory, determining and directing where it needs to go as it comes into the warehouse and as it leaves the warehouse. This includes scheduling shipments and pickups.
- Analyze inventory statistics. This includes performing financial analytics to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Monitor and anticipate the rate of sale for each type of product offered by a business.
- Coordinate with project managers, warehouse employees, and shipping supervisors to plan and schedule pickups and distribution of inventory items.
- Document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.
- Write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Order inventory from vendors and track order shipments
- Oversee the level of incoming products and ensure that it stays balanced with the level of outgoing products
Qualifications and Experience
- A B.Sc/HND Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Supply Chain Management or Related courses.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory Management with a Reputable Organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.