Sharpshooters Studios, a professional multi-media firm with Photography and Graphics design as it core services, located at 19 Chief Wopara Street, Off Geodetic Road By Shell IA Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, employs up to date methods for delivering you, our esteemed client high class pictures and cutting edge graphics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographer
- Taking the brief to understand specifications and working closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capturing and processing images until you achieve desired results
- Shooting poses that don’t look posed
- We are looking for a passionate Photographer to capture moments on film and to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Photography degree or similar
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.