Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Technician
- Carry out peer review of quality documents, policies and procedures from contractors.
- Carry out Internal Audit at project sites as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan (PQP).
- Liaise with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Maintain the organization of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents in their appropriate registers located on SharePoint.
- Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance reports (NCR).
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical or any related Engineering field
- Relevant Quality Certification (9001:2015, 45001:2018, 14001:2015) from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in either an Engineering, Procurement, Construction environment
- Minimum of 2 years of field QA/QC experience required
- Certification in at least one testing or inspection discipline required
- Working knowledge in all construction disciplines; Civil, Structural, Pipe, Mechanical and Welding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year.
- Only selected candidate will be contacted.