American AirSea Cargo, a reputable organization with three major brands (Shoptomydoor, ShiptoNaija and Simplified Corporate Logistics) whose core mission has been the provision of affordable, fast and stress-free shipping and shopping services from any UK and US online store.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, attending conferences, exhibitions and fairs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services to existing and potential customers as well as deploying rigorous negotiation and convincing tools.
- Handle customers’ complaints and proffer valid solutions to potential problems within 24 hours
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers get the best deals without compromise on set standard and excellent service delivery.
- We are seeking to hire smart, team players with fierce passion for converting untapped opportunities to 100% sales turnover by expanding our customer base and creating an unrivaled market presence in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Generate at least 15,000,000 Naira in monthly sales
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, analyze trends, suggest actions to improve sales
- Convert 50 potential customers’ needs to successful deals in the first month of hire and ensuring that such dealings are without compromise to standards.
The prospective employee will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are centered around being a team player with zero tolerance for compromise, providing stress free and excellent service delivery to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of three years hands-on experience as a sales account manager (prior experience in the banking or logistics industry is an added advantage)
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Must surpass set targets with an ability to double sales turnover for the given period.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and a great aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skill with an in-depth ability to convert leads to deals.
Recruitment Process/Method of Application:
- Our shortlisting methods will be solely based on applicants’ ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our organization’s core values throughout the application process.
- These values are embedded in all roles and as such applicants must evidence such to be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved with full names) with “Sales Account Manager” as their email subjects to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!