Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (M / W / D)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
- Preparation of financial reports and monthly statements
- Cooperation in the preparation of trade and tax balance sheets
- Accounting reports as required (special task)
- Debtors / Accounts Payable
- account reconciliation
- Cash and bank services
- Completed business studies or completed business education with detailed accounting knowledge
- Computer skills MS-Office very good Excel skills (required)
- EDP â€‹â€‹knowledge SAP ERP FI and CO
- IFRS knowledge (desirable)
- Good English knowledge
- Comfortable and furnished accommodation is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site
- A performance-based allowance and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Family nachreise is possible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!