A well established indigenous confectionery company located within the Lekki/Ajah Axis in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical/Electrical Electronics Technician
- B.Sc/HND/ Technical Certificate with at least 5 years experience.
- Must be good and highly experienced in the maintenance, repairs of industrial Gas/Diesel Burners, Ovens, Roasters.
- Frying Production line, Bakery Production line and Automatic packaging Machine and should have technical know how CEREAL LINE, to maintain and repair the machinery.
Job Title: Production Manager
- Experience in the production of Chin Chin, Bread, Peanuts Burger, Plantain Chips and should have knowledge of CEREAL
- 5 years working experience in a reputable Food Industry.
- B.Sc or HND in related fields, better still a possession of a Masters Degree, will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- B.Sc/HND/OND with at least 5 years experience in Marketing of confectionery products.
Job Title: Accountant
- B.Sc/HND/OND in related field, good knowledge of the manufacturing processes and Books Accounts to be kept as well as filling of State and Federal Taxes.
- Must be good and highly experienced
- Master’s Degree and professional Qualification is an a advantage.
Job Title: Food Technologist
- B.Sc/HND in related field with good knowledge of production of Bread, Peanuts Burger, Plantain Ch and Chin Chin and at least 5 Years Experience in Food Industry a should have knowledge of CEREAL.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- B.Sc/HND/OND in related fields with least 5 Years Experience as a Store Keeper in Food Industry.
- Master Degree and other professional qualifications is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2019.
Note: Candidate must reside in the Lekki/Ajah Axis.