An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager Infrastructure
Location: Bonny, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- To initiate, plan, execute and manage approved Information technology Infrastructure Projects, to agreed standards (Client project Management Standards and processes) within the constraints of Cost, time, and Quality; ready to operate as defined in each project’s Final Investment Decision while meeting Client’s Goal Zero HSE Objectives.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, document and safely execute medium to large strategic Information Technology Infrastructure projects (Platform as a Service and on premise solutions) as defined in the Client Project Delivery Framework and delivered within agreed timeline and budget.
- Develop and implement a project communication and ownership plan to ensure interface with key stakeholders at the multiple levels across the organization in order to manage expectations and ensure that the aims of the programme or project continue to be aligned with business needs and strategies as they evolve.
- Develop and Manage Strategic Contracts and vendor relationships to ensure value realization for the Company and deliver project objectives.
- Provide expertise and consulting to project engineers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation. Create an environment within the project team that inspires high performance and hold all team members accountable to performance objectives and behavior standards, to include documented periodic reviews of performance.
- Estimate and monitor project costs, timescales and resource requirements in relation to agreed terms of reference and take action where these deviate from plan and facilitate tracking and escalation of project progress and issues to Head, IT Projects and key Stakeholders.
- Implement approved project controls and health-check tools to ensure quality and effective projects delivery of own portfolio projects.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders including securing appropriate permits and other approvals from Government Departments, Agencies and Regulatory bodies.
- Manage change control process in relation to the project/programme, gain agreement for revisions to the scope from project sponsors, and ensure projects continue to meet business objectives Estimate and monitor project costs, timescales and resource requirements in relation to agreed terms of reference and take action where these deviate from plan.
Qualifications & Experience
- A University Degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering;
- 7 to 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been in a similar position in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas company
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Service design & specification
- Incident management & Service Support.
- IT Planning & Architecture
- Information Security
- Systems design & development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.
- When the the link opens, click on the “Apply Now” button of the Job Title to access the job and apply
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).