Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a leading multinational, flexible and Packaging Manufacturing Company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Manager
- Selection of right candidates for PET bottles collection contractor/supplier’s job.
- Doing market survey and establishing bottle collection centres at strategic locations in Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Providing of baling machine, Generator and Truck to the contractor if need be and a MoU can be signed with them for the bottles supply to the company.
- Guiding the other collection staff for follow up of the collections with different suppliers and different areas in Lagos and other states of the federation. To strive and look out for new avenues for bottle collections to achieve the target of 2000 T of PET bottles per month.
- Liaise with other Bottle collection companies for the supply of well pre-sorted and baled bottles from their own established collection hubs.
- Ensuring through quality control/checks the right quality of PET bottles and weighment of the materials reaching to the company and establishing the system for deduction for high contaminated materials and arrange for timely payment to the suppliers.
- Keeping a track of market competition and prices of the material and as and when necessary review it from time to time. Record keeping for materials received and stocks in liaison with stores/warehouse.
- Follow up for maintenance of the company’s collection trucks with auto maintenance workshop and arrange for daily schedule for collection trucks for bottles pickups in addition to bottle supplies by suppliers vehicles
Job Title: Project Manager
- The company is seeking to hire a Project Manager for our rPET project. As a leading manufacturer of preforms, we see an opportunity in recycling waste PET bottles.
- This can serve as a source of raw material for the production of fresh preform bottles and also help keep a cleaner environment.
- Maintain impeccable customer engagement by strategic marketing of the rPet project to attract, secure and maintain successful customers.
- Build a relationship with the respective CSR Department of the target customers
- Develop business and social cases to pitch potential investors
- Pitch to source funds (NGOs, social impact investors, institutions, etc.) to finance collection centers across Nigeria
- Work with the Technical team to understand the landscape of existing collections centers in Nigeria
- Ensure proper stakeholder management and develop a productive relationship network with key stakeholders
- Liaise with FIBRA on behalf of the Company
- B.Sc in Business Development, Marketing, and any other related course
- At least eight to ten years’ work experience, preferably within manufacturing industry, and preferably with exposure to corporate social responsibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – the ability to describe development impact scenarios with
- accuracy and concision; and the ability to explain development impact to non professionals.
- Confident managing data and collating and presenting evidence.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for delivery of a high quality, responsive service to demanding clients.
- Team working: close collaboration with leadership teams and others across the organization.
- Results focus: drive to achieve objectives/results.
- Personal effectiveness: organizing self and others to meet agreed deadlines.
- Relationships: effective at building and maintaining relationships with multinational companies, external stakeholders and the wider industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.