Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today’s technology driven home owner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Procurement Manager, who will be responsible for the execution of all supply chain operations which includes the procurement and inventory of materials.
- S/he is also responsible for establishing relationships with the best product and logistics vendors both locally and internationally
- Ability to use Pro SCM software is compulsory
- Knowledge of other SCM software will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Process and schedule internal project orders within specified procurement lead-time in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- Warehouse Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years’ previous experience within the Supply Chain function is essential
- Experience in setting up supplier agreements
- Proven negotiation skills, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills/experience
- The ability to understand technical and engineering terms is preferred
- Decision making skills/experience is essential
Job Title: Warehouse/Inventory Officer
- Needed asap Warehouse/Inventory Officer; you will be responsible for managing, receiving and dispatching materials, tracking and maintaining stocks levels and Inventory in the company’s warehouse.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and fulfill purchase orders,
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials within the warehouse
- Maintain stock records
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Keep proper inventory records using an Inventory Management software
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, spoilt or returned
- Coordinates purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ previous experience within the Supply Chain function is essential
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Planning and numerical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject heading should indicate ‘Job Title (Location)’
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.