Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- To accomplish the goal of building customer satisfaction and loyalty
Understand Customer Concerns:
- By asking questions, listening carefully and showing empathy, aim to get to the heart of what customers truly want.
- Deal with specific questions over the phone, by email or in person.
- At establishments with a sales floor, Spend time simply interacting with people to get a better feel for the company’s customer base and how employees are serving them.
Communicate within the Company:
- Act as a liaison between customer service and other departments, especially sales.
- Bring a specific complaint from a customer to the attention of someone who can resolve the situation pass along general feedback they are hearing from customers in order to help build a better product or develop a new service.
- Responsible with figuring out what went wrong, how problems might be fixed and how to keep them from happening again.
- Using both knowledge of the company and of customer service best practices, educate others hired to respond to customer complaints.
- Build connections on behalf of the company. They may call existing clients to ensure their satisfaction, network within the community to identify prospective customers and contribute to the organization’s marketing campaigns.
- Examining what others in the industry are doing.
- Field such as marketing, journalism, communications or business. They typically have previous experience in customer service before advancing to this leadership position.
- Caring about customers, whose happiness can make or break a company
- Following through so customers know their concerns are taken seriously.
- Attending to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Analyzing problems in order to come up with resolutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply