Rayuwa Farms Limited – We are a farm where you can get your right delighted natural and hygienic farm produce & products like; cat fish, poultry, GNC, SBC, OIL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Carryout monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements for company accounts
- Update and recording of asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries and analyse account information.
- Maintain general ledger, prepare trial balance and reconcile entries
- Prepare P&L’s by title to determine and evaluate the current profits associated with key series.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Prepare sensitivity analyses based on a range of sales and production estimates, for both the short-term and long-term plans.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Review all inter-company transactions and invoices generated
- Support all internal and external audit processes to ensure compliance
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Supervise activities of accounting assistants and cashiers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support the process of compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare company amortization sensitivities to assist Senior Management in evaluating strategic business decisions
- Prepare financial reports for Board meetings
- Coordinate with various departments on the reporting of revenues, production, participation and residual costs through ultimate calculations, inventory, participation and residual analysis and net profit reporting.
- Generate monthly cashflow and variance analysis to track cost drivers
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Implementation of Budget Control
- Ensure compliance with Rayuwa Farm’s financial management requirements
- Prepare accurate, timely financial reports/statements in accordance with our established schedule
- Follow up on prompt release of Rayuwa Farms Limitedfunds, once approved
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Manage the Company’s tax affairs
- Recommend cost reducing measures
- Ensure relevant account books, journals and records are maintained for Rayuwa Farm’s daily financial transactions
- Knowledge of reports and accounting standard operating procedures
- Membership of any of the relevant Accounting bodies (ICAN, ANAN, etc) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Production/Manufacturing sector
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related discipline
- Proficiency in Quick Books Accounting Software
- Knowledge of ERP Rev. office software will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Microsoft word
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2019.