Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Servicing Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Project Manager
- As a Project Manager you are leading the project team and you are responsible for the successful completion of a project within time and budget
- This is a permanent position.
- Estimate costs and set quality standards
- Monitor the execution processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor standards and implement quality-control programs
- Liaison among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Review the constructability of the project and ensure all fabricated portions of the work meet inspection guidelines
- Provide information to accounting department for the initial setup of projects within accounting software
- Manage project design & engineering requirements
- Manage resources and subcontractors to perform the project scope of work
- Review and approve timesheets/invoices of subcontractors.Review and approve invoices to clients.
- Establish scope of work, schedule and budget expectations with client.
- Manage schedule, budget, and contractual performance on projects.
- Provide status reports to clients
- Obtain client approval for scope, schedule and budget variances.
- Supervise the safe installation of the project as specified, liaise with on-offshore operations daily to ensure continuity of work and to report on progress
- Oversee the construction process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensure project execution is cost effective
- Ensure deliverables are produced on time and are of good quality
- Coordinate and plans the human and material resources needed
Skills & Experience
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language and preferably other languages.
- A Degree in Engineering with at least 12 years offshore Oil and Gas knowledge, civil or equal.
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in marine construction, dredging, offshore, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th July, 2019.