Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Role holder will provide periodic analysis and forecasting of business performance, identification of areas for business efficiencies, analysis of financial information to support decisions.
- S/he is expected to provide financial guidance to all stakeholders for sound business decisions and will be responsible for accurate financial planning, reporting and coordination of the Finance Department in conjunction with the CFO.
- Analyze trends and report industry / market / competition behavior to management
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is completed as required
- Develop and maintain external relationships with appropriate stakeholders and contacts; bankers, solicitors, auditors, statutory organizations (Federal Inland Revenue Service etc.)
- Interpret financial information and report factors influencing business performance
- Accountable for preparation, monitoring and management of companywide budget vs. actual utilization report
- Responsible for preparing accurate periodic financial reports to meet specified deadlines; ensuring financial record keeping and reporting processes meet government agencies and auditors’ requirements
- Ensure full compliance with all tax requirements and regulations
- Conducting periodic reviews and evaluation of expenses for cost efficiency opportunities
- Monitor cash flow and predict future cash trends
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant certifications; ICAN, ACCA
- 7+ years of relevant experience in accounting or financial role
- Certified Accountant with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Must be versatile with financial regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP (must)
- Work experience as an Auditor with any of the big 4 is mandatory
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial systems (ERP preferably)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Analytical mindset; Problem Solving Skills
- People Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good negotiation and customer relation skills
- Integrity and high level of professionalism.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.