eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester Intern
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team!. As a Software Tester at our company, you will be involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- This will avail you the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least one year experience in software testing.
- Skills: Web & data aggregation testing, Data analysis. Python is a plus.
Job Title: Python Data Scientist
- The Python Data Scientist will write software codes to query, manipulate, wrangle and analyze datasets.
- He/she will support the automation of data submission & retrieval from identified APIs, weblinks and databases.
- He/she will extract data from different sources and build data pipelines that are robust and efficient.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least two years experience in data analysis using python and 3-6 months experience in python web development (e.g. flask, django).
- Skills: Sound knowledge of Pandas, core python data libraries and the general python language. Good knowledge of relational and structural databases and how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes. Understanding of REST and basic API principles.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Experience: At least two years experience in front end/web development with a solid portfolio of work done.
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
- We seek an enthusiastic Finance or Accounting professional interested in pursuing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
- The Finance & Admin Officer will oversee the company’s financials and administrative operations and reporting.
- S/he will provide complete finance service to the whole organization, addressing all issues of finance nature and providing relevant information to external demands.
- Qualification: A Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance Business Administration or any related fields.
- Experience: Must have at least 2 years professional experience in a financial management position. Experience working with a non-profit organization or donor-funded projects is also required.
- Skills: Knowledge of IFRS and prior experience in use of QuickBooks is desirable. Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS office products (Excel, word, etc.).
Job Title: Android Application Developer
- We are looking for a Developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics
- The Android Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications
- The primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least one year experience in mobile/android software development
- Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Android, Ionic, or React native or similar hybrid platforms.
Job Title: AI UX Designer
- We would like an inventive and innovative mind to join our team to advise and support the addition of smart artificial intelligence-based user interactions to improve user experience and increase product value.
- S/he would interact with users and the team to develop key intelligent features.
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other Design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience: At least one year experience is required.
- Skills: Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing & documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, mockups and storyboards and strong ability in planning and conducting user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Job Title: Frontend Developer/Web Developer Intern
- Experience: At least 6 months experience in front end development.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Job Title: Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.