Tabs & Icons Consulting Limited – Our client is a housing estate development company incorporated in 2010 in response to filling the housing deficit in Africa to deliver quality and affordable houses to those poorly housed, by forming strategic partnerships with the various key players involved in the provision of housing, including Governments, communities, financial institutions, manufacturers and suppliers of housing products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Role/ Job Expectation
- Responsible for marketing and sales of the company’s products.
- A proven record of consistently delivering on revenue and profitability
- You must have existing and viable industry relationships across the ranks in organizations; from users to key decision makers and in places where they don’t exist, you should be able to build with ease.
- You can confidently have business discussions with C-level Executives and Directors in organizations across the verticals and close deals with or without the input of Executive Management.
- Have a good knowledge of building and executing Sales Strategy, Sales Operation, Sales Process and Sales Management.
- Candidate must be a passionate and aggressive go-getter who never takes no for an answer.
- Candidate must demonstrate thought leadership, discipline and synergy and be able to motivate, coach and groom Sales Executives from zero to hero with a high retention rate of the team.
- Target and goal driven. Creative and bubbling with ideas.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 7 years’ sales experience in real estate and property development
- A minimum of 4 years proven record of successfully leading and managing a sales team of no less than 7.
- Having 2 or 3 years Presales experience prior to Sales and Sales Management would increase your chances of success.
Fixed monthly wage plus very competitive commission rate.
Job Title: Project Manager
Role/ Job Expectations
- Expected to provide top level technical competence in the execution of the company’s building projects. Will report to the MD/CEO.
- Partake in the overall planning, effective management, coordination and execution of all projects executed by the Company
- Assist in review of construction designs
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on performance of consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure output is aligned with agreed specification and quality.
- Resolve all technical issues as relates to projects and suggest actions for rectification.
- Assist in liaising with relevant Federal, state and Local government officials to obtain required approvals for commencement/continuation of work at designated sites.
- Participate actively in the development and ongoing review of strategies required to effectively execute Projects.
- Assist with preparation and management of project budgets, timelines and resources and ensure proper execution of project activities.
- Provides timely and accurate project documentation and reporting.
- Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project.
- Conducts business partner and construction meetings on all projects.
- Works with Project Accountant to manage project finances for respective capital projects.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Project management and execution capability. Goal and target driven. Relevant professional qualifications, competence, and experience required.
- Good understanding of general contracting and supply process and project execution requirements.
- Intermediate knowledge of value engineering and cost/ benefit analysis.
- Good knowledge and hands-on project management experience.
- Good reporting communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or Civil/Building Engineering,
- 4-5 Years Working Experience in Project Management.
N1.500,000 – N2, 000,000 P/A
Job Title: Finance Officer
Role/ Job Expectations
- Handle all accounting functions and relevant report preparations
- The preferred candidate will be saddled with the responsibilities of keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
- He/ She will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- A successful accounting officer should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Should have the competence to prepare basic financial statements
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable officer or Accounts payable officer
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- HND or OND in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Working experience must be between 1-3 years in an Accounting or cognate field
N800,000 – N1,000,000 per annum
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Role/ Job Expectations
- Expected to ensure compliance with standards and quality in the execution and delivery of the company’s products. Will report to the MD/CEO.
- Oversees all engaged assignments for quality, timeliness, and technical reviews.
- Manages and reviews assigned jobs via ongoing meetings with staff Appraisers.
- Works with clients/Appraisers to determine valuation methods and/or techniques best suited for valuing a property.
- Develops expertise with proprietary software and various data sources.
- May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level associates.
- May reviews recommends and/or provides a fee quote, delivery date for clients.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong personal integrity.
- Attends seminars, conferences, etc. for specific property types specialties as needed.
- If necessary, acts as a principal Appraiser in assignments, working independently or in collaboration with other analysts and staff and performs analysis of complex commercial real estate.
- Eyes for details and thoroughness.
- Insatiable thirst for excellence and very low or no tolerance for mediocrity.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Minimum qualification B. Sc in relevant field
N1,000,000M – N1,200,000M P/A
Job Title: General Manager
Role/ Job Expectations
- Expected to provide required top-level management and leadership roles and have overall responsibility for coordinating the operations of the company to achieve its goals. Will report directly to the MD/CEO.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
- Operations and project management capability. Goal and target driven. Requisite level of experience and qualifications required
- Strong project management skills and comfortable using various technologies to make metric driven decisions
- Analytical attitude as you will have the ability to gather data from different sources, structure for mass consumption and share takeaways constructively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience mentoring teams and driving results.
- Experience in real estate, construction, renovation or facility management preferred.
N2,000,000M – N2,400,000M P/A
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Expected to provide direct supervision of construction activities at the site. Will report to the project manager
- Oversee daily operations
- Coordinate site workers schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all site policies and procedures
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for site workers
- Conduct site performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to site budget
- Approve project plans
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the work site
- Review all project progress before submitting to management
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress report.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location
Relevant qualifications, competence and experience:
- B.Sc/HND or OND in Architectural or Civil Engineering or related fields
- Familiarity with developing a Site Safety plan
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- N800,000 – 1,200,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters with detailed CV quoting job position to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2019.