AGL Consulting Limited is a firm of Business Management & Information Technology Consultants focused on providing integrated, turnkey, technology and Management solutions to Public and Private sectors in Nigeria. We are structured into Management Consulting, Information Technology Consulting and Network/Platform Solutions. Within the period of its existence, AGL has grown more than 100% month on month since inception. This growth has been largely driven by repeated business from satisfied customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst/Project Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for successful delivery, development, implementation of deliverables relating to:
- Providing project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Meeting with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines, developing and executing test plans; supporting system conversions and upgrades
- Collaborating closely with developers to implement the requirements and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes as well as negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Providing leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Identifying issues, structure and conduct necessary analysis and draw conclusions and findings.
- Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation.
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business process and improving business processes
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems as well as identifying costs and business savings
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Leading multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must possess strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Must have excellent understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel, MS Project, ERP applications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
- Excellent personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g. communication and soft skills, ability to work in a team, results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity)
- Ambitious, motivated, high energy personality with leadership skills but collaborative personality
- High level of integrity and reliability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2019.