AGL Consulting Limited is a firm of Business Management & Information Technology Consultants focused on providing integrated, turnkey, technology and Management solutions to Public and Private sectors in Nigeria. We are structured into Management Consulting, Information Technology Consulting and Network/Platform Solutions. Within the period of its existence, AGL has grown more than 100% month on month since inception. This growth has been largely driven by repeated business from satisfied customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst/Project Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for successful delivery, development, implementation of deliverables relating to:
- Providing project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Meeting with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines, developing and executing test plans; supporting system conversions and upgrades
- Collaborating closely with developers to implement the requirements and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes as well as negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Providing leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Identifying issues, structure and conduct necessary analysis and draw conclusions and findings.
- Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation.
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business process and improving business processes
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems as well as identifying costs and business savings
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Leading multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must possess strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Must have excellent understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel, MS Project, ERP applications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
- Excellent personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g. communication and soft skills, ability to work in a team, results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity)
- Ambitious, motivated, high energy personality with leadership skills but collaborative personality
- High level of integrity and reliability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!