Westforte Lifecare Services is a private healthcare provider whose management is dedicated to providing excellent, affordable and high-quality service
Our specialties include Laboratory diagnostics Orthopedics, General Surgery, Oncology, Urology, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Records Officer
- Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
- Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department; using chart mark-off procedures; facilitating chart location activities.
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures;
- Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
- Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum of a diploma in Administration, Biological sciences, or any relevant fields.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (customer Service, Receptionist, Secretary
- Knowledge of medical terminology and administration processes will be an added advantage
- Proficient in information management programs and MS Office.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th July, 2019.