Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is part of the fast growing conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, established over 40 years with ties in Asia and the Middle East. They are into FMCG products which includes; Tyres, Food and Beverages, and Paper.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
- Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checks;
- Report on and in consultation with showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product;
- Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation;
- Perform other related duties as required by the line manager.
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest.;
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in reputable organization
- Good computer skill
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th July, 2019.