GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project, helping developers collaborate on code to build great things and ship on time. We are an active participant in our global community of customers and contributors, trying to serve their needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write. We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Keyword Marketing Associate
- The ideal Keyword Marketing Associate for GitLab will will have experience in keyword research, digital marketing, an understanding of the buyer journey, as well as a solid background in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization and the ability to make decisions about the best keywords and content to reach our audience.
- They will also be able to use data and research to make marketing decisions and will have experience writing and evaluating content.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and recommend and take actions to improve visibility of site.
- Analyze and report data across multiple channels to monitor marketing site growth.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis and identify keyword opportunities.
- Coordinate with content and product marketing teams to identity, optimize, and promote content for targeted keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to our website from organic, paid, and social marketing and sponsorships.
- Work with extended team to identify and resolve search marketing blockers.
- Assist with building and improving digital marketing campaigns with better word choice and in some cases writing and editing text to better meet user intent.
- 1-3 years experience in a white hat search marketing or content marketing role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Console, and at least one keyword research tool.
- Intermediate knowledge of keyword research and the behaviors of search engines.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Some experience with technical Search Engine Marketing and Optimization, online advertising, web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply