JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Client/ Customers Relation Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Minimum of Diploma with certifications in Business Administration, Human Relations, International Relations/Foreign Languages or a related field
Job Title: Risk Analyst
- Make recommendations to reduce or control risk
- Using your knowledge to suggest risk improvement programmes
- Liaising with other professionals and insurance experts (e.gbrokers, underwriters)
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risk
- Implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Good Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Commercial awareness
- Good Numerical skills
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Great Communication and presentation skills
- B.Sc and certification in Finance or Economics, Actuarial Science, Insurance
Job Title: Installation Personnel (Entry Level)
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and usability of system ( security hardware and software operations)
- Verify functionality of security hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees and clients with computer problems and answer their queries
- Conduct routine network backup operations for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field
- Experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Experience in CCTV and security panel installation servicing and maintenance.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
Job Title: Legal/Company Secretary
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date regulatory
- changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- Act as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Minimum of a diploma/ degree with Certifications in Public Administration, Political Science, Law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the position as the subject of the mail.