Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Sales Specialist
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets;
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Call sales Number; Chat, Physical and Online Events;
- Participate in trade shows and conventions;
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them;
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well;
- Follow-up for collection of payments;
- Implement the company’s marketing plans as required
- Collaboration and help define business approach with Sales Specialists in your team.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals;
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutions and appropriately set expectations;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on our Cloud Enterprise solutions;
Skills & Qualifications
- Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes, sales methodology and user experience.
- Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English. Be able to articulate when under pressure
- B.Sc – Minimum qualification
- Technical Sales experience is an added advantage
- Sales experience with very good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Previous experience selling Enterprise Messaging Solutions is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!