OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited – We are a leading and notable player in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
- Ensure vehicle is kept secured at all times;
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: including checks on oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.;
- Keep record of vehicle repair schedules and ensure they are carried out properly by the firm’s registered auto mobile mechanics;
- Assist the Administrative Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration documents are updated accordingly and as at when due; and
- Carrying out other task, as may be assigned by the Management of the Firm.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by your supervisors;
- Maintain high standard in the discharge of duties;
- Ensure punctuality and timelines in delivery of task assigned;
- Observe the road and traffic laws and regulations;
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to, including local driving codes and internally agreed standards;
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Updealresources@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.