The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) was founded in 1969 by a group of Nigerians who trained, qualified and practiced in the United Kingdom but who upon returning to Nigeria sensed the urgent need to develop the profession of Quantity Surveying in Nigeria by establishing a parallel body to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors of United Kingdom.
The Profession of Quantity Surveying is practiced in Nigeria along the same pattern as in the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries. In America, they are known as Cost Engineers. Quantity Surveying functions is carried out in other countries under a variety of names. Thus, the role is universal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Welcome and receive clients/members
- Schedule incoming and outgoing mails
- Responding to enquiries via telephone or email
- Perform other assigned administrative/clerical tasks.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Applications
- OND Holder
- Excellent communication skills.
- Female (Preferably single)
- Resident in Abuja (highly required)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.