Origin Automobile Works Limited is a registered sister company to Origin Group and deals in the assembly, manufacture, sales and servicing of tractors including other agricultural machinery. We have evolved from a farm equipment sales company to become an emerging corporate agricultural technology & machinery development giant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import/Export Trade Manager
- He or She may be required to negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors, and are expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
- To serve as intermediaries between foreign sellers and the company. The import/export manager finds buyers internationally for domestic product and source manufacturers for local demands.
- The manager is to manage imports documentation, clearing and other duties.
- The manager plans and coordinates the international shipment of goods.He or She may also have to ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the import/export industry.
- 7 years minimum industry experience is required with a minimum of 100 containers imported or exported in the last 6 months.
- Ability to communicate in a foreign language relevant to a company’s targeted markets may be helpful but is not always necessary. Important elements for success is an understanding of international trade and market demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th July, 2019.