Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NSW Project Manager
- Defines the customization of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
- Manages the customer relationship during delivery, and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
- Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
- Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project.
- Monitors, controls and reports KPIs defined in customer contract.
- Ensures data in all project-related tools and repositories is kept up-to-date and with high quality.
- Conducts thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
- Seeks to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
- Leads the project team and may perform some line manager responsibilities.
- Completes the project closure and / or handover as required (for example, complete contractual requirements, post calculation, lessons learned).
- Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
- Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
- Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
- Ensures hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
- Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
- Manage Execution
- Foster Open Communication
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Customer Relationships
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply