Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control/ Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit)
- The Service Measurement Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing service measurement parameters across all touch-points in line with established procedures and quality control standards.
- Collaborate with other teams in the Bank to implement service improvement initiatives.
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centers.
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Index surveys (for both internal and external customers) and recommend appropriate training and development programs based on identified gaps.
- Assist in coordinating service training and workshops to up-skill experience centers.
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive the banks’ desired service culture
- Test and access customer complaint management processes across experience centers to make sure it aligns with a set standards.
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps.
- Assist in obtaining and analyzing data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with the recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation.
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centers.
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what is effective service delivery
- Knowledge of Bank’s operating environment and business strategy
- First Degree in any discipline
- 28 years and below
- 2-4 years’ cognate experience
- ISO Certification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with CRM preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th July, 2019.