Brookstone Property is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Human Resource Management Trainee
- We arecurrently seeking a talented candidate to work with our Human Capital Development Team. We are offering the successful candidate a twelve (12) month training program at our office in Nigeria.
- We are offering an excellent opportunity to build on your career interest in human resources and to work on a wide range of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- The Human Capital Development trainee will work closely with the Human Capital Development Manager and to play a crucial role in developing, delivering and implementing HR best practices and procedures.
Includes but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Assist in co-ordinating travel arrangements and book accommodation for the managing partners
- Assist in ensuring the calendars of the managing partners’ are managed effectively, and arrange events as required Carry out any ad hoc requests as directed by the managing partners.
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- A good academic qualification in Human Resource Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 0-2 years work experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Human Resource Tools will be an added Advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th September, 2019.