Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer and Front End Developer
- The primary job responsibility is creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, develop creative ideas and concepts for e-learning development, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objective.
- You will also design and develop educational training materials.
- You will need to work independently and with a team to analyze and develop multiple training formats, such as, recorded tutorials, written documentation and online help.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of adobe products
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to interpret and apply concepts with attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct the work-load and track schedules to ensure the project is completed on time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge of RoboHelp and Articulate Storyline or Studio or similar programs
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Knowledge of Adobe XD and Word press
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Developing interactive design
- Knowledge of e-learning Design with authoring tool such as Articulate storyline software, Adobe captivate, Adobe presenter and lectora.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Front End and Back End Web Development)
- We are seeking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS,design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass,JQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Also this role will involve building E-learning content, having received storyboards and concepts from Instructional Designers.
- Proven work experience as a full stack developer cv In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Proficiency in PHP programming language and Laravel framework.
- Proficiency in any other PHP frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to write clean and efficient codes to achieve a desired goal.
- Ability to write codes using the Object-Oriented Programming method.
- Ability to design APIs for consumption by mobile applications.
- Ability to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL, etc-==
- Ability to write efficient database queries using JOINS.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A good communication skill.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- Ability to learn fast.
- B.Sc/HND in relative course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position as the subject of email
Application Deadline 1st September, 2019.