Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client an EPC company requires for immediate employment of a suitably qualified individual for the position below:
Job Title: Bid Manager
- To manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Manage the bid budget
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Actively source for new business opportunities and supervise the Business Development Team.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- B.Sc/HND in Sciences/Engineering/Arts
- At least 10 years post graduate experience with 5 years in Bid/Contract planning, Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.