Omar Gardens Floral Company was established in 1990 and started business as a floral design and horticulture company the same year. We have earned the reputation of being one of the best landscape companies in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- As a key member of our core team, you will be responsible for connecting with potential corporate clients and partners.
- This is an ideal role for an individual that is looking for an opportunity to provide value and grow with our team
- Identify new clients and respond to inbound customer requests.
- Develop clients based on the profile of our existing customers in our target market
- Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and sales targets on a month-to-month basis
- Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- Demonstrate the value of Omar Garden services through email and phone communication.
- Actively and aggressively follow up prospects – via phone and email
Our Ideal Candidate will have
- Graduate of any discipline with practical experience
- An interest in environmental issues, real estate, gardens, plants and beautification.
- Achieve and consistently exceed an aggressive quarterly sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, small company environment.
- 4 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Strong interest in sales and prospecting
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email