Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
FHI360 is collaborating with AHNi on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Logistics
Location: North Central.
Contract type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
- The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Will assist the Senior Technical Officer Logistics in all aspects of logistics and supply chain management of health commodities.
- S/he will provide technical support and leadership to Nigeria’s efforts to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management system of health commodities using evidence-based data from the Logistics management information system, to reduce stock-outs, lowercosts and eliminate wastage.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Pharm with 5 to 7 years post National Youth Service experience managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/CV (Single MS Word document only) electronically (i.e by email) to: AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.