Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. By working in partnership with local and international donors, AHI has helped to bring young people issues into the public domain and gotten state governments and the Federal government to take a stand in support thereof.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Humanitarian Programme Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
- The Humanitarian Program Coordinator performs a vital role with responsibility for the overall coordination and quality assurance of the AHI Humanitarian Project implementation in the North East.
- Planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the project
- Liaising with Donors & Interagency coordination groups on Sexual Reproductive Health, Adolescent SRH, and Gender Based Violence and maintain a close working relationship with the health Sector Coordinator.
- Preparation of activity/programme reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Supporting training and supervision of all activities in the field locations.
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of services as per approved project’s proposal
- Provision of technical leadership to Project Team, Health Workers
- Strengthening Monitoring and Evaluation Systems including targeted data collection
- Background in Health, Social Sciences or Behavioral Science.
- Experience in the Public Sector
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hausa Language
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Work experience in a humanitarian setting / with displacement affected populations or significant experience as a social worker
- Contextual Knowledge of SRH/ASRH/GBV/RMNCH and Transformative gender programming.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.